Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES!!

I am truly inspired by the night's election results. I helped a friend of mine who was canvassing tonight at the last minute drag a voter to the polls 20 minutes before voting closed. The nightmare of the last eight year is over! And Amendment 48 went down in flames too! I won't have to be Sarah Palin for Halloween again (for at least for another four years)!

This is an historic election. I kept saying to my friends, "I'm so happy!!" I have hope again for our country and for the world. Our new president to be said it so well, "Yes we can!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to come over and say thank you for your advice for my friend. It's really appreciated.

(I was Sarah Palin for Hallowe'en too- and everyone recognized me as well. Scary.)

Lost in Space said...

Thrilled with the outcome too!! (: