Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Pack Habit


Don't you just love handing over your reproductive organs and hormones to a complete stranger? Just as long as I'm not spotting through another friggin' pack of birth control pills. At one point, it was more like a light period. I thought you weren't supposed to bleed on these things?! I'm a two packer this time around. Actually, I'm happy I started my second pack (back to back) because I'm no longer spotting. Only, I can't tell if my mini-meltdowns are pill induced or just my usual crazy self? Can't wait till I start the estrogen patches! I'll have a estro-tini!

Just popping in to show that I am still alive. I haven't been carted away to the funny farm yet, though sometimes, I really think that's where I should be.

Credit to Anne_Taintor for her vintage humor. I love her stuff!

6 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

I, too, LOVE Anne Taintor! Always hilarious!

DAVs said...

I love her stuff, too!

Sometimes, when I sleep in my guest room (sometimes I nap in there, or we just switch beds for some reason...) and I wake up in there, surrounded by the white walls that are completely bare (you know, waiting for a nursery) I temporarily wonder if I'm waking up in the psych ward. I mean, it could happen with this IF, right? Glad you're making it through the BCPs, and that you got the Vivelle patches :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Too funny! (The pic, not that fact that you're feeling like checking in to the funny farm.)

Anonymous said...

estro-tini! too bad it's not enough to just have a cock-tail to get preggs.... blah!

hope you don't freak too much. the pill rots.

Pamela T. said...

classic -- and estrogen makes my skin soft to boot! (maybe that's a follow up to this vintage work).

Lost in Space said...

Hope the second pack goes better.....

Thanks for all the hugs.